Monday, February 25, 2013

Monogram Monday


I think by now everyone probably understands and knows my obsession with Etsy. One of the many reasons that I love Etsy is because of the idea of supporting small businesses. According to a Forbes article, 99.7 percent of all U.S. firms are small businesses. Since that is obviously such a huge number I think that it is really important to support local boutiques, small online stores, and other small companies throughout the U.S. Now that I've given you all my economics lecture we can get back to my original point: Pretty Smitten. Pretty Smitten is an Etsy store, based out of California, that sells some really cute monogrammed items. I am especially obsessed with their lucite trays. Lucite is becoming a huge trend, not only in desktop accessories but also in jewelry. I love the idea of using these trays as a coffee table accessory or using them as actual trays while throwing a soiree. I hope you all had a great Monday and continue to have a great week!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment