Saturday, March 2, 2013

Weekend Picks

Happy Saturday! I'm hoping everyone is having a good weekend so far (mine has been crazy). Listed below are a few of my recent finds/picks.
 
1) I am in love with these prints that I came across. The prints are by Stephanie Creekmur, who happens to run her own Etsy shop (surprise surprise, I know another Etsy shop). She has a collection of prints named "Sweet Southern Charm" and they are all so cute. I especially love this print!
 
2)I'm going on a trip next week so I thought that I would feature this passport cover. I think passport covers are a nice way to add some pop to your luggage/travel gear. I have the passport cover above and I absolutely adore it.
 
3)Ahh sunnies. I love love love sunglasses and a chic cover for them is a must. Rebecca Minkoff creates some really fun leather accessories. I particularly love her Corey coin pouches and her sunglass cases.
 
4)Anyone that knows me knows that I am a list person. Lists for me put everything on the table and allow me to visualize what exactly I need to get done. Call me crazy but I also get satisfaction out of crossing things off of my lists. This to-do notepad is perfect for my thousands of lists, plus it comes in four different bright colors that make your lists functional and pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment