Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weekend Picks


1) I've been dying over the new J.Crew necklaces but can't seem to get over the prices. So while I was perusing Instagram, I came across GlamourMeJewels. They have so many chic and fun necklaces and bracelets, I can't wait to get my hands on some of these fun jewels!
2) As a Midwest gal we don't have too many dry bars around. As I was driving today I came across this new dry bar! I was so excited, I almost recked the car staring at it! I'm planning on making an appointment and heading on in there real soon so I can finally experience all the hype. 
3) Recently I've been obsessed with stationary and calligraphy. The other day I came across Ashley Brooke Designs and her cards and prints are absolutely beautiful. Y'all MUST check them out.
4) Since I had a very busy week I thought I'd lay low this weekend and curl up with a good magazine. I picked up downloaded the new InStyle and I'm planning on reading all about the gals in the new Oz: The Great and Powerful movie that comes out in March!
I hope you all continue to have a great weekend and an even better week ahead!


1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with Ashley Brooke Designs! She does such a fantastic job. So beautiful!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete