Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekend Picks


Hi y'all! Happy Sunday! I've been dreading Sundays lately because to me they only mean one thing: the end of the weekend, but these weekend picks are helping to brighten my day and I hope they can brighten yours too!

1. I came across these pencils on Design Darling. I love cute and bright accesories to have on hand while at my desk and these pencils definitely fit the bill! The bright colors of the pencils and the sayings on them definitely make me want to do some work!

2. Since starting the blog I've found that I need more places to store my pictures, ideas, etc. Lilly Pulitzer has some really cute USB sticks that can also double as keychains! I love this idea of having a cute USB that is easily portable and you can attach to your keys or laptop case so you'll never lose it.

3. Guilty pleasure #1: I absolutely love men in bow-ties. I think that bow-ties are so classic and sharp, and I can't get enough of them (especially if they're in a fun nautical pattern and happen to be around the neck of some southern college boy). Now that I've gotten that off my chest I feel like I can move forward and talk about these adorable bow-tie bracelets. The Vickers bow bracelet, by Kiel James Patrick, allows us girls to wear bow-ties but in a different way that still adds whismy and spice to an outfit.

4. Sandals are the gateway to summer for me. Whenever it's warm enough to wear sandals out I know that sunny days, tan legs, and swimsuits are sure to follow. I've been craving summer lately, and even more in the past couple days since the Midwest got hit with all this snow. I was on pinterest the other day and saw these gorgeous Joie sandals. I love the use of the lizard embossed leather and the mint color combination. These sandals leave me dreaming about the warm months that are ahead!

Have a great week everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment