Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weekend Picks


1) I can't say enough good things about these hair ties! I own a couple already but I would really love to buy some more! At Mane Message they have SO many different colors and packages to choose from (I love their spring 2013 package). I did a little math and figured that they were only $1.40 per hair tie which isn't bad compared to what I've seen before!
2) So while searching around on Etsy I came across Paper Krush. They have some super cute stationary and invitations! While I don't have any use for invitations at the moment I will definitely refer back to them for when I am in need.
3)I used to wear bows all the time in my hair when I was little, but there is something about a little bow in your hair that I still find to be so appealing. Even though I am no longer four years old, I still feel like it is acceptable to wear bows. I feel like a bow can dress up your look in a subtle way but still adds a very feminine touch.
4) While my birthday is still a couple months away, I've managed to have already started a list! New sunglasses are definitely on my list but I don't want to pay two or three hundred dollars for them! Warby Parker sells really chic sunglasses and regular prescription glasses, all for $95! I've heard great things about their sunglasses and I'm really excited to try them out for myself. PLUS they have a virtual try on feature on their website which so you can test out the glasses before purchasing!
Have a great weekend!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment