Friday, April 5, 2013

Weekend Picks

Hi y'all!! Happy Friday! Even though I had a four day week I feel as if this week went by unbelievably slow. Thankfully it's the weekend and it is starting to feel like spring outside!
1) I love a good DIY project and these gold foiled tumblers are right up my alley. They seem super easy to make and look so good. I'm in the midst of planning a birthday soiree right now and these cups may have to make an appearance.
2)SUMMER. Honestly that is all that has been on my mind recently. Summer concerts, the smell of sunscreen, and snow-cones sound so intriguing right now. I came across this picture on Pinterest the other day and thought that it embodied summer perfectly: lazy days spent in the sun reading a good book magazine or something equally interesting on an iPad/kindle.
3)Continuing with my summer theme: I cannot wait for sandal season. While I love boots and I'm always ready to break them out when October rolls around, right now I'm on my sandal kick. Painted toes and opened toed shoes (and the weather that usually accompanies them) sound superb. I'm especially loving Jack Rogers and their new spring/summer arrivals right now.
Have a great rest of your weekend!
xo Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment