Monday, March 25, 2013

Monogram Monday

Happy Monday! For today's Monogram Monday I thought give some examples of how to incorporate monograms into home decor. I absolutely love the idea of having personalized accents around your house and monograms are obviously the perfect choice. I really love this wood monogram for the front door. It is such a cute way to dress up the outside of your house and can be versatile for all seasons. The other way I saw a wooden monogram used was above a desk. I think the way Myquillyn over at the nesting place turned her wooden monogram into an art piece over her desk was so clever. I also really love monogram pillows. This bedroom is so sophisticated and beautiful with the black, white, and orange color combination. I really think monograms are such a sleek way to dress up a room and they always make a room look put together and personal.
Hopefully everyone has a lovely the rest of the week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment