Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dressed up tee

 

 //t-shirt: target//jeans: fossil//shoes: steve madden//clutch: j.crew (old)//necklace: forever 21 (old)//watch: fossil//
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
There's nothing I love more than a comfy t-shirt but I have had such a rough time finding the perfect one. The t-shirts I've come across are either way too see-through or they are so tight I feel like I need to go up 5 sizes. Low and behold, Target saved the day (yet again). I love the relaxed look of a plain t-shirt and jeans but feel that it's a little too plain. A fun necklace and leopard heels were the perfect solution for a simple but not too simple look. How do you dress your t-shirts up?
 
Also if y'all have any recommendations on where to find well-made t-shirts please let me know!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment